Velocity Microwave offers a complete line of torque wrenches to help you precisely mate connectors. The engineers at Velocity Microwave have created a completely automated system to provide statistically significant calibration data. All data and complete GUM uncertainty calculations are provided on USB with each wrench. Standard wrench offerings include 5, 8 and 12 in/lbs with sizes for Type N and common subminiature connectors. Custom torque settings up to 20 in/lbs and different wrench sizes can also be ordered.
- (S-5) 5/16″ 5in-lbs Torque Wrench Compare to Keysight 8710-1582
- (S-8) 5/16″ 8in-lbs Torque Wrench Compare to Keysight 8710-1765
- (N-20-8) 20mm 8in-lbs Torque Wrench Compare to Keysight 8710-1764. Use with NMD or ruggedized connectors
- (N-19-8) 19mm 8in-lbs Torque Wrench
- (N-20-12) 20mm 12in-lbs Torque Wrench
- (N-19-12) 3/4″ 12in-lbs Torque Wrench Compare to Keysight 8710-1766