Regulatory requirements are growing. You’re under increasing pressure to cut costs. And improving system uptime is always a top priority. The MS2713E Spectrum Master helps you do all of this and more. Whether you are performing complex interference analysis or assessing signal quality, the MS2713E Spectrum Master delivers the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you’ve come to expect from Anritsu.
Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the MS2713E allows you to monitor, locate, identify, and analyze a broad range of cellular, 2G/3G/4G, land mobile radio, Wi-Fi, and broadcast signals. With a rich array of configuration options, the multifunctional MS2713E eliminates the need for you to learn and carry multiple instruments when locating and identifying signals over wide frequency ranges.
Spectrum Master Highlights
• Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Spectral Emission Mask
• Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID, Interference Mapping
• 3GPP Signal Analyzers GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA/HSPA+, LTE, TD-LTE
• 3GPP2 Signal Analyzers cdmaONE/CDMA2000 1X, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
• IEEE 802.16 Signal Analyzers Fixed WiMAX, Mobile WiMAX
• Digital TV ISDB-T, DVB-T/H Signal Analyzer
• 20 MHz demodulation bandwidth
• Dynamic Range: > 102 dB in 1 Hz RBW
• DANL: -162 dBm in 1 Hz RBW
• Phase Noise: -100 dBc/Hz max @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
• Frequency Accuracy: < ±50 ppb with GPS On