Regulatory requirements are growing. You’re under increasing pressure to cut costs. And improving system uptime is always a top priority. The MS2711E Spectrum Master helps you do all of this and more. Whether you are performing complex interference analyses or assessing signal quality, the MS2711E Spectrum Master delivers the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you’ve come to expect from Anritsu. Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the MS2711E allows you to monitor wireless systems easier than ever before. Measurements include received signal strength (RSSI), channel power, adjacent channel power ratio (APCR), and occupied bandwidth measurements that can confirm the distortion level or channel power level of an AMPS, TDMA, CDMA or GSM transmitter. Additionally, the MS2711E can locate and identify out-of-band spurious signals when analyzing a wireless base station transmitter, while the field strength mode allows users to measure propagation and coverage, or to pinpoint electromagnetic (EM) leakage in broadcast systems. Measurement of carrier to interference ratio is included.
Spectrum Master Highlights
• Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Spectral Emission Mask
• Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID, Interference Mapping
• Dynamic Range: > 85 dB in 100 Hz RBW
• DANL: -142 dBm in 100 Hz RBW with preamp option 0008
• Phase Noise: -90 dBc/Hz max @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
• Frequency Accuracy: < ±50 ppb with GPS On