Repairable General Purpose Test Cables, Vp 76
Velocity Microwave has a patent-pending, revolutionary design for repairable connectors used with general purpose test cables. The new BenchFleX series provides an economical alternative to the higher performance lines such as FleXus and ConeXus. This simple concept will save you thousands of dollars over the life of the cable. No longer will you need to replace cables that are damaged or worn out.
The 76% Vp built in to these cables provides the phase performance needed for benchtop testing. The BenchfleX product line focuses on providing economic relief while providing effective cable performance. Each cable is provided with performance data for all four S-paramters and is backed by a full one year warranty.
- Frequency Range: 0 – 18 GHz.
- 100-lb crush resistance
- One year warranty
- Minimum phase change with flexure and temperature
- SWR < 1.35 at maxium frequency
- Fully modular construction from connector to internal transmission assembly
- Built-in sustainability & repairability for extended service life
- Heat-treated FEP braided jacket
- Available in 26″, 30″, 39″, 48″ and 60″ (custom lengths available)