All equipment includes a 1 year warranty and 5 day right of return. All parts and accessories include a 90 day warranty and a 5 day right of return. Please call for applicable calibration prices.
The E8257D PSG analog signal generator delivers industry-leading output power, level accuracy, and phase noise performance up to 67 GHz (operational to 70 GHz). The E8257D PSG high output power and superior level accuracy often eliminates the need of an external amplifier for testing high power devices and minimizes test uncertainty to identify errors early in the design process. The world-class phase noise performance is ideal for local oscillator, low jitter clock substitution and adjacent channel selectivity tests. When testing advanced RF & microwave radar, communications, and control systems, the PSG delivers the performance you demand.
- 250 kHz to 20, 31.8, 40, 50 or 67 GHz, operational to 70 GHz (.001 Hz resolution)
- Extendable to 75, 90, 110, 140, 170, 220, or 325 GHz
- +23 dBm @ 20 GHz, +17dBm @ 40 GHz, +14 dBm @ 67 GHz output power (typ)
- AM, FM, ØM, pulse, and scan
- 8 ns rise/fall times and 20 ns pulse width (typ)
- Dual internal function generators: sine, square, triangular, ramp, and noise
- Step, list, and ramp sweep (frequency and power)
- Agilent 8757D scalar network analyzer code compatible
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all PSG signal generators
My Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.