All equipment includes a 1 year warranty and 5 day right of return. All parts and accessories include a 90 day warranty and a 5 day right of return. Please call for applicable calibration prices.
The Agilent E4412A diode power sensor, with wide dynamic range, is designed for use with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters for power measurements on CW signals from 10 MHz to 18 GHz. The E4412A power sensor provides extremely low SWR to minimize the source and sensor mismatch errors. Also, for comprehensive error correction, the calibration factors, linearity and temperature error-correction information are stored in EEPROM. The sensor's power measurements are traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Fast measurement speed, up to 400 readings per second with the E4416A
- Wide dynamic range (-70 dBm to +20 dBm)
- Calibration factors stored in EEPROM
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to NIST
- Compatible with the EPM and EPM-P series power meters
- Precision type-N connector as standard
My Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.