All equipment includes a 1 year warranty and 5 day right of return. All parts and accessories include a 90 day warranty and a 5 day right of return. Please call for applicable calibration prices.
The Agilent 85052B mechanical calibration kit contains precision standard devices to characterize the systematic errors of Agilent network analyzers in the 3.5 mm interface. This kit also contains adapters to change the sex of the test port, connector gauges for verifying and maintaining the connector interface, and a torque wrench for proper connection. Included are standards definitions on disk.
- DC to 26.5 GHz frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the sex of the test port
- Standard definitions on disk for loading into network analyzer
My Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.