*All equipment includes a 1 year warranty and 5 day right of return. All parts and accessories include a 90 day warranty and a 5 day right of return. Please call for applicable calibration prices.
The 4934A is a Transmission Impairment Measuring Set for installation and maintenance of voiceband data, wideband data, program and dds local loop circuits. It features a choice of C-message, 3 kHz flat, 15 kHz flat, program, and 50 kbit filters as well as a choice of impedances.
- Level/frequency 20 Hz to 110 kHz
- Noise and noise-to-ground
- Noise-with-tone and signal-to-noise
- Three-level pulse noise
- IEEE 743-1984 North American Measurement standard
- Transmit/receive connectors: WECO 310
- 90-126 Vac; 48-66 Hz operation; battery operation >4 hours with option 001
- Weight: 9 lb; Size: 105 mm (4.13 in)H x 280 mm (11.0 in)W x 355 mm (14.0 in)D
Please Log in to see Manuals.
My Shopping Cart
You have no items in your shopping cart.